By Support Staff|2021-11-22T13:07:58+00:00November 22nd, 2021|Jobs|Comments Off on 257+ Education Slogans and Taglines for Elite Schools (Real Examples)
Lack of access to education has been a global crisis for years that impact millions of children and results in a lifetime financial struggle for adults worldwide who can’t get employed. Lack of education is caused by different social issues like inequality, poverty, and marginalization, but we can all make an effort towards creating a better environment that will promotes education to all.
I’ve compiled a list of education slogans and taglines helpful for organizations and schools committed to providing quality education to students. You can copy or adapt any of these for your own school. Let’s take a look at them all.
- Education Slogans for Schools
- Funny Education Slogans
- Slogans on the Importance of Education
- Taglines for Learning and Development
- Education Quotes
- Poster Slogans about Education
- Education Slogans for Students
- Education Slogans for Teachers
- Key Education Statistics
Inside a school.
Education Slogans for Schools
- The Best Education For The Future Of Tomorrow.
- We Help Shape The Future Of Tomorrow. Enroll At ______.
- The Changes Of Tomorrow Starts Today. Enroll Your Child At ______.
- We Offer Quality Education. Nothing Less.
- Grooming The Future Of Tomorrow.
- Quality Learning Experience.
- Committed To Quality Learning.
- Committed To Excellence In Education.
- Honing The Skills Of Tomorrow’s Leaders.
- Shaping The Learners Of Today Become Leaders Of Tomorrow.
- Teaching Excellence For The Leaders Of Tomorrow.
- Success Of The Future Starts Today. Enroll Your Child At ______.
- Ensure A Bright Future For Your Child. Enroll At ______.
- Shaping The Future Of Tomorrow’s Leaders.
- We Make Learning Fun And Engaging.
- We Deliver Excellent Learning Experiences For The Leaders Of Tomorrow.
- Grooming The Leaders Of Tomorrow Through Quality Education.
- Inspiring The Leaders Of Tomorrow.
- Inspire. Dream.
- Teaching Quality Education Is What We Do.
- Quality Education Is The Core Of Our Business.
- We Educate. We Support. We Inspire. Enroll Your Child At ______.
- We Make A Difference. Pay For Good Education. Enroll Your Child At ______.
- We Shape One Leader At A Time.
- Building The Environment For Quality Education.
- Excellence In Education Is Our Passion.
- Great Things Happen With Quality Education.
- Quality Education For The Leaders Of Tomorrow.
Funny Education Slogans
- Keep Calm And Get Good Education.
- Education Makes The World Go Round And Round.
- Education Keeps The Doctor Away.
- Still Waiting For The Day I Will Actually Use Algebra.
- Math Is A Walk In The Park If The Park Is Jurassic Park.
- Education Is Learning New Things And Forgetting Them After Graduation Day.
- Respect The Elders, They Passed School Without Google.
Related Reading: 155+ Brilliant MBA Captions and Quotes Perfect for Social Media
- Recess Is My Favorite Subject.
- Cool People Don’t Ace Their Grades In School.
- Too Good For School.
- School Is A Big Playground Where You Can Meet Friends.
- Education Is One Part Memorization Other Part Forgetfulness.
- Education Is Something Not Everyone Is Good At.
- Education Reveals How Bad You Are In Math.
- Education Teaches You Things You Won’t Need When You Age.
- Education Provides You A Piece Of Paper To Prove How Much You Should Get Paid.
- Education Is Important But Lunch Is Important Too.
The classic All-American school bus
Slogans on the Importance of Education
- Education Gives You The Edge To A Better Future.
- Education Drives You To A Brighter Future.
- Education Is The Guide To Your Future.
- Education Separates You From The Ordinary.
- Education Helps You Achieve The Impossible.
- Education Will Shape The Path You Are Going To Make.
- Education Is The Driving Component To A Brighter Future.
- Education Is Key To Improving Your Life.
- Education Holds The Key To Shaping The Future Head Of You.
- Education Unlocks The Door To Endless Possibilities.
- The Difference Between Successful And Unsuccessful People Is Good Education.
- You Can Never Go Wrong With Good Education.
- Good Education Fuels Your Success In Life.
- Every Person Should Have Access To Education.
Related Reading: 211+ Meaningful Beast Cancer Awareness Campaign Slogans
- No Man Should Be Deprived Of Education.
- You Can’t Expect A Bright Future If You Can’t Provide Education.
- Education Helps People Become Better Citizens.
- Education Helps Shape A Better Society To Live In.
- Education Can Improve The Life Of A Person.
- There’s Nothing More Important Than Basic Education.
- Good Education Mounts To Global Literacy.
- Help Reduce The Barriers To Education And Help People Have Better Lives.
- Education Leads To Healthier Childhood.
- Education Helps Create Greater Economic Prospects.
Taglines for Learning and Development
- Learning Gets You The Head Start In Life.
- Learning New Things Will Help You Succeed In Life.
- True Leaders Never Stop Learning.
- Everyday Is A Chance To Learn Something New.
- Be Open To Learning And Development.
- Be Determined To Learn So That No One Can Stop You From Achieving Your Dreams.
- Learning Makes You Open Doors Of Opportunities.
- Learning Helps You Keep An Open Mind.
- Learning Something Reminds You That Nothing Is Ever The Same.
- The World Is Full Of New Learnings.
- Life Makes You Learn New Discoveries Every Day.
- Keep Learning And Achieving Great Things.
- Progress Starts With Being Open To Learning New Things.
- Learning Is An On-Going Process That Never Stops.
- There’s Always Something New To Learn And Discover.
- Learning Opens Your Eyes To A Thousand New Things.
- Learning Opens Up A Whole New World.
- Development Gives You An Edge Over Everyone Else.
- You Never Know What You’re Capable Of If You’re Not Willing To Learn.
- Learning Hones What You Have Deep Inside Of You.
- Learning Keeps Your Feet On The Ground.
- Learning And Development Help You Swim Through The Wave.
- Willingness To Learn Can Make You Stand Out From The Rest.
- Having The Will To Learn Will Open More Doors To Success.
- Opportunities Will Come Knocking If You’re Willing To Learn.
- Developing What You Learn Is The Best Weapon You Can Ever Have.
Leadership starts in school.
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm K
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
- “If we want to reach real peace in this world, we should start educating children.” – Anonymous
- “Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.” – Albert Einstein
- “The roots of education is better but the fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle
- “The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.” – Sydney J. Harris
- “A good education is a foundation for a better future.” – Elizabeth Warren
“Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree. It’s about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life.” – Shakuntala Devi
- “Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.” – Marian Wright Edelnan
“Education is a once in a lifetime opportunity to open children’s hearts and minds to the unbelievable wonder of the universe.” – Sir Anthony Seldon
- “Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.” – Confucius
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “Education is one thing no one can take from you.” – Elin Nordegren
Related Reading:155+ Perkworthy Coffee Captions and Quotes Perfect for Instagram
- “Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Education is not preparation for life. Education is life itself.” – John Dewey
“Education is not the answer to the question. Education is the means to the answer to all questions.” – William Allin
- “He opens a school door closes a prison.” – Victor Hugo
- “Don’t study because you need to. Study because knowledge is power. Study because they can never take it away from you. Study because you want to know more. Study because it enhances you. Study because it grows you.” – Anonymous
- “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
- “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice. Brian Herbert
“Education is a natural process carried out by the child and is not acquired by listening to words but by experiences in the environment.” – Dr. Maria Montessori
- “If a child can learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” – Ignacio Estrada
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” – WB Yeats
- “I love hearing educated people talk and just shut everyone up. Knowledge is always the loudest voice.” – Zendaya Coleman
Poster Slogans about Education
- Education Is Your Key To A Successful Life
- Nothing Is Better Than Education
- Education Can Take You To New Places
- Nothing Is More Beautiful Than Having Education
- Education Is A Universal Need
- Education Makes The World Go Round
- Education Hands You The Opportunities In Life
- Education Keeps You Grounded
- Education Is An Important Building Block In Every Person
- Education Should Be Free For Anyone
- Everyone Has The Right To Good Education
- Education Is One Of Your Priced Possessions
- Education Makes You Beautiful Inside And Out
- Education Is The Map In Your Journey In Life
- Let Education Guide You To Life’s Ups And Downs
- Plant The Seeds Of Tomorrow. Educate Students Today.
- Every Person No Matter The Gender, Race Or Age Should Have Access To Education
- Education Is For All
- Education Is A Universal Language
- Education Matters. Provide Education For All.
- Make The World A Better Place By Starting With Free Access To Education
Education Slogans for Students
- Students Don’t Forget Good Education.
- Students Appreciate Good Education.
- Education Is Every Child’s Birth Right.
- Education Hone The Future Of The Students.
- A Student’s Education Can Make Or Break Her Life.
- Nothing Beats Good Education For The Betterment Of A Student’s Future.
- Every Child Deserves Good Education.
- Learning Is A Life Long Process.
- Prepare For Your Future By Prioritizing Education.
- The Best Gift You Can Give Yourself Is Quality Education.
- You Can’t Say No To Education.
- Not Everyone Gets Good Education But Everyone Is Entitled To Good Education.
- Not All Students Who Go To School Care About Education.
- Students Don’t Always Believe That Education Is Important.
- Students With Good Background Education Achieve Better Things In Life.
- Students With Good Educational Background Get Better Jobs.
- Students Enjoy Time In School With Friends.
- Education Can Transform A Student’s Life Drastically.
Education Slogans for Teachers
- Teachers Are The Superman In Education
- There Is No Education If There Are No Teachers
- Teachers Are The Angels From Above
- Good Education Starts From Great Teachers
- Teachers Make Learning Education Fun And Exciting
- Teachers Are Second Moms That Treat Students As Their Own
- A Teacher’s Love Is The Same As A Mom’s Love
- Teachers Dedicate Their Life To Providing Good Education
- Dedication Is Key To A Teacher’s Life
- Teaching Makes Every Teacher’s Heart Grow Fonder
- You Can See The Passion In Every Teacher’s Eyes
- Teachers Are The Foundation Of Education
- Teachers Are The Heroes Of Our Tomorrow
Related Reading: 153+ Examples Messages and Quotes to Wish a Wonderful Weekend
- Not All Heroes Wear Capes, Some Have Chalks
- Teaching Is A Dedication
- Nothing Beats A Teacher’s Love For Her Students
- Spread Education Like You Spread Love
- Spread Education Not Hate
- Teachers Are The Angels In School
- Teachers Have A Heart Of An Angel
- Teachers Work Hard To Educate Students
- Teachers Care About Their Students’ Future
- Teachers Believe That Education Is An Important Aspect In Every Person’s Life
- Teachers Is The Glue That Holds A School Together
- Teachers Who Make School Fun Are Loved By Their Students
- Teaching Is More Of A Passion Not Just Work
Now, we share with you some key statistics about education in the US and worldwide.
Key Education Statistics
- Natural disasters and conflicts have disrupted the education of 75 million children.
- Girls have the least access to education and they make up more than 54% of the non-schooled population in the world.
- There are 98,469 public elementary and secondary schools out of all the schools in the US.
- Public schools spend over $3 billion yearly on digital educational content as of 2017.
- One in every five children, adolescents, and youth around the world are out of school.
- As of March 2021, almost half of the students in the world are out of school due to the closure caused by the pandemic.
- About 114 million people lack basic reading and writing skills.
- Back in 2020, Australia had the biggest number of international students compared to their higher education population with 3% of them being international.
- Less than 1% of children from poor communities had access to remote learning.
- About 56 million students have no access to stable mobile networks for remote learning amidst the pandemic.
- A projection showed that more than 200 million children will be out of school and only 60% of young people will be able to complete secondary education in 2030.
- There’s an average of 528 students in US public schools.
- Taxpayers fork out an average of $14,270 per student annually in public schools.
- More than 90% of K-12 schools in the US are funded by the state and local governments through sales and income taxes.
- Some countries in sub-Saharan Africa have literacy rates below 50% among the youth.
- People who graduate college see a 17% increase in earnings compared to the 7% boost for high school grads.
I encourage you to support organizations that work to increase education opportunities in low-income communities. This could be accomplished by donating time or money to after-school programs, boys and girls clubs, or daycares. For any of these organizations, it is vital to have slogans and taglines communicate the mission of these organizations to raise awareness.
Whether it’s putting these slogans on their website or social media posts, slogans can trigger an emotional response in prospective donors to get involved in a cause.I hope this list of education slogans and taglines inspires you to reach even higher levels of education in life.
Want to start your own food business?
Hey! 👋I’m Brett Lindenberg, the founder of Food Truck Empire.
We interview successful founders and share the stories behind their food trucks, restaurants, food and beverage brands. By sharing these stories, I want to help others get started.
If you liked this story, sign up for our newsletter that includes our food business startup kit and most popular interviews sent straight to your inbox.
Know someone interesting that should be interviewed on the website? Tell us about them here.
About the Author: Support Staff
Brett Lindenberg is the founder of Food Truck Empire and Food Empire Pro. Brett's mission is help to entrepreneurs start and grow profitable food businesses. Since 2014, Brett has interviewed over 100 entrepreneurs on the Food Empire Pro podcast and written hundreds of blog posts on all aspects of food business. Brett has been quoted in media outlets like Entrepreneur Magazine, CNBC, and The Washington Post. You can reach Brett directly on Facebook or Twitter.
March 2nd, 2023
105+ Risk Taking Quotes and Slogans that Give You Confidence
105+ Risk Taking Quotes and Slogans that Give You Confidence
March 1st, 2023
174+ “Butt-Kissing” Work Anniversary Messages for Your Boss
174+ “Butt-Kissing” Work Anniversary Messages for Your Boss
February 21st, 2023
950+ Powerful Team Names for Work That Bring Employees Together
950+ Powerful Team Names for Work That Bring Employees Together
February 21st, 2023
What is an example of a tagline in school? ›
Educating all students to achieve today and tomorrow in a global community and economy. Educating for human greatness. Empowering and inspiring all students to excel as life long learners. Empowering students to become scholars.What is the best tagline for education? ›
- An educated person is always right.
- Education is a way to question the unknown.
- Education is necessary to fight all evil.
- Education gives you never-ending power.
- Education is a never-ending source of knowledge.
- Learn today and have a bright future.
- Education is your right; take it now!
They conjure up images, memories, tastes, and emotions. From “America Runs on Dunkin' Donuts” to “The Happiest Place on Earth,” the Nike “Just Do It” swoosh, or McDonald's “Lovin' It,” the best slogan examples are timeless, catchy words and phrases that live on in our minds, even when the television is off.What is an example of a tagline for teacher? ›
Teachers' Day Slogans for You
Teachers are the second parents we have. Not everyone can teach! Every great mind was once taught by some brilliant teachers. The achievement of a student is success for their teacher.
- Bounty "The quicker picker upper" ...
- Old Spice "The original. ...
- AllState "You're in good hands" ...
- Subway "Eat fresh" ...
- Dollar Shave Club "Shave time. ...
- Airbnb "Belong anywhere" ...
- Dunkin' "America runs on Dunkin'" ...
- Kellog's Rice Krispies "Snap!
- - Just do it (Nike)
- - Finger lickin' good (KFC)
- - For everything else, there's MasterCard (MasterCard)
- - Eat fresh (Subway)
- - Save money. Live better. ...
- - Have a break. ...
- - Red Bull gives you wings (Red Bull)
- - A diamond is forever (De Beers)
Education is like sword; it will help you to conquer the world. Education is a tool helps us to get success. Education improves knowledge and skill of people. Education helps to learn and grow up whole life.What are the top 5 slogans? ›
- IMAX - Think Big.
- KFC - Finger Lickin' Good.
- Greyhound - Leave the Driving to Us.
- Hershey's - Pure Happiness.
- Dairy Queen - Happy Tastes Good.
- Pringles - Once You Pop, the Fun Don't Stop.
- Sprite - Obey Your Thirst.
- Rice Krispies - Snap! Crackle! Pop!
At EF we seek to change the world for the better.What is a slogan answer? ›
A slogan is a short phrase that is easy to remember. Slogans are used in advertisements and by political parties and other organizations who want people to remember what they are saying or selling. They could campaign on the slogan 'We'll take less of your money'.
What is a good professional tagline? ›
A tagline is a clear statement of what you do, who you do it for, or how I should feel. It needs to be straightforward, descriptive, and can't be too long. Try to balance the creative with the specific character of your firm (fun-loving, practical, innovative, etc.).How do you write a tagline example? ›
- Define Your Brand Identity. If you're looking for an on-brand tagline that will stick, you should start with your brand identity. ...
- State Your What, Who, Why. Jot down what your company offers and how you can provide value. ...
- Identify A Differentiator. ...
- Summarize. ...
- Apply Creativity.
|Company slogan||Brand or product name|
|“There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterCard.”||MasterCard|
|“Betcha can't eat just one”||Lay's|
|“America Runs on Dunkin'”||Dunkin' Donuts|
a short, easily remembered phrase that a company uses in its advertisements, especially on television or the internet, so that people will recognize it or its products: Writing a tagline is a good way to add character to your brand.What is a tagline simple? ›
A tagline is a brief phrase used to relay a brand's value. Companies use taglines in marketing campaigns to create a lasting impression on consumers. Taglines tell consumers about the overall company without mentioning the product or service they offer.What is personal tagline example? ›
Examples of taglines would be like these: “I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.” “Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.” “My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.”What is a slogan give at least 3 examples? ›
- Meow Mix: "Tastes so good, cats ask for it by name."
- KFC: "Finger lickin' good."
- Lay's: "Betcha can't eat just one."
- Zara: "Love your curves."
The three slogans are ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery, war is peace.What are 2 examples of education? ›
Some of the examples of formal education are classroom learning, Institute grading/certification, or planned education of different subjects with a proper syllabus acquired by attending an institution.How many words is a good slogan? ›
Slogans should never be longer than a sentence and ideally should hit the sweet spot between six to eight words.
What is a slogan on education for all? ›
Education is the best way to reform people. Education makes children's world better. Education changes your bad today into good tomorrow. No one remains of the education!What is education one line answer? ›
Education is both the act of teaching knowledge to others and the act of receiving knowledge from someone else. Education also refers to the knowledge received through schooling or instruction and to the institution of teaching as a whole.What are some good quotes for school? ›
- "Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself."—John Dewey.
- "If you can't outplay them, outwork them."—Ben Hogan.
- "Take pride in how far you've come. ...
- "The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you."—B.B. King.
(sloʊgən ) Word forms: slogans. countable noun. A slogan is a short phrase that is easy to remember.What is the slogan for elite? ›
"Til death do us part."Can you copy a slogan? ›
Copyright does not protect names, titles, slogans, or short phrases. In some cases, these things may be protected as trademarks.What is a tagline in a sentence? ›
: a memorable phrase or sentence that is closely associated with a particular person, product, movie, etc. the movie's famous tagline.What is the tagline of old school? ›
All the fun of college, none of the education.What is your personal tagline? ›
A personal tagline is part positive affirmation, part personal branding, and part elevator pitch. A tagline is a simple, positive statement declaring specific goals in their completed states. Your tagline can help you focus on goals, get rid of negative, self-defeating beliefs, and program your subconscious mind.What is a memorable slogan? ›
A catchy and easy to remember slogan is one that will make the reader remember which company it was associated with; hence, the purpose of the slogan. A slogan that is catchy and describes the personality of your service or business is optimum.
Do schools have slogans? ›
Every school has a slogan.
So here is the litmus test for your school slogan: Do you hear students repeating it?
A tagline is the short (often three or four-word) sentence that sometimes accompanies a company's logo. For example, fast-food chain McDonald's' Golden Arches' are often accompanied by the tagline 'I'm loving it'. The Nike 'Swoosh' is often accompanied by the tagline 'Just Do It'.How do I get a good tagline? ›
Taglines should evolve with the company and are not easy to create. Some easy pitfalls are trying to wrap what you do, why you do it, who you're doing it for, and where you are doing it all in one tagline. Another easy pitfall is getting too cutesy. Not every slogan needs alliteration, a clever rhyme, or a pun.What is the most popular tagline? ›
- Nike – “Just Do it”
- Apple – “Think Different”
- L'Oreal – “Because you're worth it”
- KFC – “It's finger lickin' good”
- Coca-Cola – “Open Happiness”
- Dunkin' Donuts – “America runs on Dunkin'”
- McDonald's – “I'm lovin' it”
Here are some excellent examples: Meow Mix: "Tastes so good, cats ask for it by name." KFC: "Finger lickin' good." Lay's: "Betcha can't eat just one."What is a personal tagline or slogan? ›
What Is a Personal Tagline? A personal tagline is a simple declarative statement that communicates your personality and philosophy of life. A slogan should reflect your beliefs, values, and life goals. It describes what you expect from yourself and how you want to present yourself to the world.